This is to inform the University Community of Umaru Musa Yar’adua University that issuance of admission letter for the newly admitted students has commenced today, Thursday, 15th February, 2018 and ends March 23, 2018.
How to print UMYU Admission Letter
(i) log on to https://www.umyu.edu.ng/ugadmission/
(ii) Enter your UTME/DE Reg number
(iii) Enter your JAMB score or default password
The default password for Direct Entry (DE) is “umyudict”.
(iv) Click on login
(v) Pressing “Ctrl P” on your computer.
(vi) Select and check your print preview
(vii) Go ahead and Print your result.
UMYU Registration procedures for newly admitted students
STEP 1: ADMISSION DOCUMENTATION
All new students are expected to have gone through the verification stage.
a) Use Google Chrome Browser or Mozilla Firefox to log on to https://www.umyu.edu.ng/ugadmission/
b) To print your Admission Letter, click on ‘Print Admission Letter’ link at the left hand side. It is recommended to use a color printer to print your admission letter. Note that you can only print your original admission letter ONCE.
c) Click on ‘Print Other Forms’ under the ‘Print Admission Letter’ link to download and Print Student Guarantor Form, Acceptance of Provisional offer of Admission Form and Form 01.
d) Fill the forms diligently and proceed to the next step.
STEP 2: PROFILE UPDATE
Before proceeding to this step make sure that you have completed STEP 1 successfully.
(i) To commence the online registration, go to https://www.umyu.edu.ng/ugadmission/ enter your UTME/ DE Reg. No and UTME score/ DE default Password. Click ‘Log on to portal’ under ‘Print Other Forms’ link to open your personalized page.
(ii) Supply all the required information on your personalized page including your most recent passport photograph (Snapped on RED background), signature, email address, home address and phone number.
- Please ensure that all the information supplied above is to the best of your knowledge correct.
- Your recent passport photograph and signature must be legible and in JPEG format less than 100kb in size.
- Ensure you click on the ‘Save Profile’ button at the end of the page to complete your registration.
STEP 3: PAYMENT OF TUITION FEES
Before proceeding to this step make sure you complete STEP 2 successfully.
- The system will automatically redirect you to the payment page immediately you click the ‘Save Profile’ button as described in step 2 above.
- Please choose any of the following payment options to pay your school fees:
- Pay Choice:
Use this option to generate transaction ID to pay cash in any of the following Banks:-
(i) Fidelity Bank (Nationwide)
(ii) First Bank PLC
(iii) FCMB Katsina Branch
(iv) UBA Katsina Branch
(v) Union Bank Katsina Branch
(vi) Skye Bank Katsina Branch
(vii) Keystone Bank Katsina Branch
Or use Quickteller by login on to www.quickteller.com/umyu and follow the instructions.
Payments made at Banks other than Fidelity Bank attract an additional Bank Charge of N100.00 only.
STEP 4: COURSE REGISTRATION
- Collect your University Email address from the Directorate of ICT (DICT)
- To commence the online Course registration, log on to ‘portal.umyu.edu.ng’ using your university email address collected from the DICT to open your personalized page and register your courses.
STEP 5: SUBMISSION OF REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS
Submit two copies of all completed forms, payment receipts, S.S.C.E scratch card and credentials to your department and academic office.
STEP 6: ACCOMMODATION RESERVATION/ PAYMENT
Please note that students can only make room (bed-space) reservation after payment of tuition fees.
- To make a room (bed-space) reservation click on ‘Reserve Hostel Room’ link on your portal profile.
- Upon successful reservation, proceed to make payment using any of the payment options above.
- Note that room (bed-space) reservation expires after 48Hrs if payment is not made.
- Accommodation payment attracts an additional N300.00 Bank Charges.