The sales of UMYU Post UTME application form for 2019/2020 has commenced for all suitable candidates.
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University wishes to invite candidates who scored 170 JAMB points and above that applied for admission as first choice into the University through UTME to register for screening and aptitude test through this link Register.
The online registration will commence on Monday 20th June 2019.
The Screening and aptitude test is scheduled to take place on Saturday 3rd August 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for UMYU Post UTME
To be eligible for the screening and aptitude test, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 170 marks and above in the 2018 UTME examination
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics)
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2019 JAMB examination
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s Application Portal.
Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
Similarly candidates with blindness and hearing impairment are exempted.
How to apply for UYMU Post UTME Screening Exercise
Through the portal, you can make payment and fill the application form. You can edit your application details, view your application profile and check your application status.
- Visit https://collegeportal.umyu.edu.ng/ug/applicant/index, to start the registration procedure
- Click on ‘Register a new Account’ at the right to fill the registration form.
NOTE: Registration is to be done once. If you have registered before just login to continue filling your form.
- On successful payment, log on to your profile and edit your application profile (This will require your recent passport photograph and your biodata).
- Print your exam card.
- Please always check to confirm if you are shortlisted
Recommended: How to pass post utme successfully