This is to inform candidates who participated in University of Benin PUTME that UNIBEN admission list 2020/2021 is out. All applicants can now proceed to check their admission status on JAMB portal.
However, the list is not yet on the school’s portal.
Once it is available on the school website, you are to follow the procedure below to check their admission status on the KOFA Portal.
How To Check UNIBEN Admission List on the Kofa Portal
- Visit the University Kofa Portal https://uniben.waeup.org/login
- Enter your Username and Password in the spaces provided
- Click on Login to access your admission details.
How To Check UNIBEN Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility to check your name on UNIBEN admission list
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab
- Select your Exam year and input your registration number in the columns provided
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to know your UNIBEN admission status
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates who are yet to be admitted are advised to check JAMB portal frequently to know their admissions status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIBEN admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.