University of Benin, UNIBEN Post UTME screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. UNIBEN Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post UTME) minimum cut off mark is 200.
The application website closes by midnight of 12th November 2021. Candidates who pay after the deadline of Midnight 12th November 2021 will not be screened.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
Read: UNIBEN Cut Off Mark
Candidates Eligible for UNIBEN Post UTME
Candidate must have the following:
- Candidates who applied for admission into the University as first choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME).
- Scored a minimum of 200 marks in the 2021 UTME for all courses.
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects at not more than two sittings, except for the MB.BS degree for which only one sitting is required.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME
The procedure for the 2021/2022 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Click on Register for Application
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required informationand upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THESPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise Date
Candidates should go back on-line on 29th November, 2021 to check for their specific day, venue and time for the screening.
UNIBEN post UTME Screening Exercise for 2021/2022 Academic Session; will take place between 6th December to 13th December 2021 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
When coming for the Post UTME screening exercise, kindly not ethe information below
- NCDC prescribed Surgical Face Masks and Small-Sized Hand Sanitizers
- Acknowledgement slip
- Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
Courses For Screening
|S/N||GROUP||COURSE CATEGORIES / FACULTY|
|1||SOCIAL SCIENCES||Social Sciences|
|Education – Social Sciences|
|Education – Management Sciences|
|Mathematics and Economics|
|Education – Physical Sciences|
|Basic Medical Sciences|
|Education Life Sciences|