The Management of University of Jos (UNIJOS) wishes to inform all candidates who made the University of Jos their institution of first choice, chose any of the courses offered, scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME that UNIJOS Post UTME form is now available for 2020/2021.
The screening portal will be opened from Monday, 17th September 2020 for the UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
Read: UNIJOS cut-off mark
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Animal Production
- Crop Production
- English Language
- History and International Studies
- Foreign Languages
- Mass Communication
- Religion Philosophy
- Theater and Film Arts
- Linguistics and Nigerian Languages
- Archeology and Heritage Studies
- Arts Education
- Educational Foundation
- Science and Technology Education
- Social Science Education
- Special Education and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Physical and Health Education
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Estate Management
- Geography and Planning
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Commercial Law
- Public Law
- Private Law
- International Law and Jurisprudence
- Actuarial Science
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Chemical Pathology
- Family Medicine
- Hematology and Blood Transfusion
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medical Microbiology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Traumatology and Traumatology
- Computer Science
- Plant Science and Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnology Pharmaceutics
- Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Pharmaceutical Technology and Industrial Pharmacy
- Pharmacognosy and Traditional Medicine
- Political Science
- Theriogeniology and Production
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Veterinary Microbiology and Pathology
- Veterinary Microbiology and Pathology
- Veterinary Parasitology and Entomology
- Veterinary Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology
- Veterinary Public Health and Preventive Medicine
Any candidate whose screening details are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for admission because the deadline for the online screening of bio-data/credentials may not be extended
Eligibility Criterial For UNIJOS Post UTME
- All candidates who made the University of Jos their 1st choice
- All candidates who scored 180 marks and above in the 2020 UTME JAMB examination
How to apply for UNIJOS Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise
Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
Visit University of Jos Portal https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/ for registration procedure as follows:
- Click on PROGRAMME
- Click on UTME/DE SCREENING
- Enter their JAMB registration number
- Click Get Started
- The Candidate will be prompted to select and confirm an easy to remember password. Thereafter, a confirmation link will be sent to their email
- The Candidate should accordingly login in to their email and click the confirmation link
- The candidate is taken to the login page and continue his/her Screening registration
- Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on Login
- Enter email and password
- Click on Login
- The candidate is taken to their personalised dashboard
- Click on Pay Screening Charge
- Select the payment option (card, Bank Branch, Internet Banking) then click proceed
- Enter the details requested and follow the prompt
- Upon Successful payment, the user is returned to their dashboard
- Enter five relevant O level subjects and their grades
- Click Finish
- Print the Screening Registration Slip
- Log out and await further communication from the University
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISSION PROCESSING.
UNIJOS Direct Entry Screening
This is to inform all candidates who applied for Direct Entry admission into University of Jos, that there will be an on-line screening exercise from 17th September, 2020.
Please note that only candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose University of Jos as their First Choice are eligible for the screening.
Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE Screening will not be considered for admission. Follow the same procedure as UTME candidates to participate in the screening exercise.
- The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O’ level results. All candidates therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their ‘O’ Level results (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB).
- All candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification). You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different ‘O’ level examination results.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE Screening will not be considered for admission.