UNIJOS Released her Admission List for 2019/2020 academic session. All candidates should quickly visit the school portal to check their admission status.
The management of University of Jos (Unijos) wishes to inform the general public and the prospective candidates that the University of Jos has released her merit admission list for 2019/2020 academic session. And for now this can only be accessed via the JAMB Central Admission Processing System.
You can check if you have offer of admission by going to JAMB admission status portal. And to do so, you have to visit the official jamb caps portal and Login with the jamb profile ( email and password) account you have created with JAMB
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and then enter your registration number in the required fields.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your 2019/2020 UNIJOS admission status.
At the time of posting this article, the admission list hasn’t been upload on the UNIJOS portal. However, below is this steps to check it on the school portal once the list is uploaded.
How to Check UNIJOS Admission List
To check the admission list through the school portal then follow the steps below:
- Login to https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/ug/portal/admissions
- Enter your JAMB Registration number or Firstname or Last name
- Click on “search”