UNILAG Admission List is out! The University of Lagos, Akoka, (UNILAG) has released the names of admitted students for 2020/2021 academic session. Candidates are to check their admission status to know whether they are offered admission or not into the University.
How to Check UNILAG Admission List On CAPS
- Visit jamb.gov.ng/efacility to check your name on or your status
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab
- Select your Exam year and input your registration number in the columns provided
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to know your UNILAG admission status
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates who are yet to be admitted are advised to check JAMB portal frequently to know their admissions status
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNILAG admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.