University of Lagos (UNILAG) screening exercise application form for admission into undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session has commenced. UNILAG Post UTME minimum score or cut-off mark is 200. The registration fee is N2,000.
UNILAG Post UTME screening registration will commence from Monday, 11th to Friday, 29th October 2021.
UNILAG Post UTME Admission Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2021/2022 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant OL’evel subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2021 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that tho new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
How to Apply for the UNILAG Post UTME Screening
Candidates who meet the criteria above are to login to the school website at unilag.edu.ng and follow the steps below;
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make the payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
UNILAG PUTME Screening Date
The Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Monday, 1st to Friday, 5th November 2021.
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: email@example.com and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.