University of Lagos (UNILAG) screening exercise application form for admission into undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced. UNILAG Post UTME minimum score or cut-off mark is 200. The registration fee is N2,000.
Post UTME UNILAG screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session will commence from Monday 19th October, 2020 and end on Friday 13th December, 2020.
Latest Update: The University wishes to inform all prospective candidates of the 2020/2021 Post-UTME Screening exercise and the general public that the online registration portal will be re-opened for a period of fourteen (14) days, that is, between Tuesday, December 1, 2020 and Monday, December 14, 2020. Prospective candidates are advised to seize the opportunity to upload their awaiting results onto the portal.
UNILAG Post UTME Admission Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant OL’evel subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that tho new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
How to Apply for the UNILAG Post UTME Screening
Candidates who meet the criteria above are to login to the school website at unilag.edu.ng and follow the steps below;
- Click on Admissions at the top and it will lead you to unilag Post UTME portal.
- Click on the Post-utme application on the left side menu of unilag Post UTME portal.
- Log in with your JAMB registration number as username and surname as the password. The password should be in small letters.
- Generate and print the payment advice.
- Make the payment online via Remita or go to a commercial bank to pay (Go along with the payment advice).
- After payment is successful, repeat step 1,2, 3 and upload your passport photograph and complete the form.
- Print out the examination pass (UNILAG will conduct Post-UTME exams).
Post UTME Screening Date
The Post-UTME aptitude test slated for Monday, November 30 to Saturday, December 12, 2020, that the screening has been postponed. New dates will be communicated as soon as possible. Any inconvenience occasioned by this postponement is highly regretted.
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.