The long awaiting UNILORIN admission list for 2019/2020 academic session is now available on JAMB portal for candidates to access.
The portal will enable all candidates who participated in the just concluded Post-UTME screening of University of Ilorin to know their admission status.
Latest update on UNILORIN admission list:
Candidates seeking admission into University of Ilorin are to be checking the JAMB’s CAPS for their admission status from time to time.
They should also always check the TRANSFER APPROVAL option on the JAMB’s CAPS to know if they’re being transferred to study another course.
Many have failed to check this waiting to be notified via SMS. All the best
How to Check UNILORIN Admission list via JAMB CAPS
Please kindly note that the admission list can only be accessed on JAMB admission status checking portal for now, therefore follow the procedure outlined below to know your admission status:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility to check your name on UNILORIN admission list
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab
- Select your Exam year and input your registration number in the columns provided
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to know your UNILORIN admission status
Recommended: How to accept or reject admission on CAPS
If you want to check the admission list on the school portal, kindly follow the procedure below
- Go to UNILORIN admission portal at https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the required fields and the click on login.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your UNILORIN admission status.
Note: the school has not uploaded the list on the portal but can only be accessed on JAMB webpage.