UNILORIN JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021 is out for sale. The application form is now available online.
The University of Ilorin Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board wishes to inform the public, that the Unilorin JUPEB admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
For those who do not know about the JUPEB programme, it stands for “Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)”, and it is a national examination body which is approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The JUPEB Board is solely responsible for conducting common and standard examinations for candidates who have been exposed to a minimum of one-year approved learning in the University, and are currently seeking Direct Entry admissions into 200 level in Nigerian Universities.
UNILORIN JUPEB Admission Requirements
- All interested applicants must possess credit passes in at least five (5) relevant O’Level subjects (which must include the following): English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB and its equivalent, in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply for the Unilorin JUPEB Programme.
- All interested applicants are expected to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of the 16 subjects. These three subjects must be according to their proposed course of study in the University.
JUPEB Subject Combinations
Below is the list of approved subject combinations for a successful JUPEB registration.
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- Agricultural Sciences, Chemistry, Physics
- Economics, Government, Literature-in-English
- Government, Literature-in-English, Islamic Religious Studies
- Business Management, Economics, Government
- Literature-in-English, Economics, Yoruba
- Literature-in-English, Economics, Music
- Literature-in-English, Economics, History
- Economics, Geography, Literature-in-English
- Economics, Geography, Mathematics
- Government, Mathematics, Physics
- Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies
- Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics
- Mathematics, Physics, Geography
- Chemistry, Physics, Economics
- Literature-in-English, Economics, Christian Religious Studies
- Accounting, Economics, Geography
- Accounting, Economics, Government
- Christian Religious Studies, Government, Economics
- Islamic Religious Studies, Government, Economics
- Economics, Government, Mathematics
- Business Studies, Economics, Geography
- French, Government, Literature-in-English
How to Apply For UNILORIN JUPEB Admission
Please follow step by step the procedures below, which will show you, how to get started.
- Visit https://uiljupeb.unilorin.edu.ng/
- All candidates should take note of this important information: you are expected to have a valid-mail address and phone number.
- Sign up: You are required to fill the “sign up registration form” with your correct details.
- Account Confirmation: Confirm your account via the e-mail sent to your inbox. The confirmation link will be sent through the E-mail ID you used for registration.
- After you must have confirmed your e-mail, log in to your account.
- Online Application Payment: All candidates are required to pay a sum of N25,000.00 for application/registration.
- Complete the Bio-Data form.
- Limited accommodation is available for successful applicants after completion of registration. Allocation of the available spaces would be on first-come-first-served basis.
- Students who fail JUPEB examinations may be allowed to re-apply for the programme.
- Following admission, registration & commencement of the programme, requests for refund of School Fees will not be entertained for any student who voluntarily withdraws from the programme.
Lectures will commence on 30th September, 2020.
Related Article: OAU JUPEB form is out