University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for the 2020/2021 academic session. UNIMAID Cut Off mark is 160.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2020/2021 Academic Session that the PUTME screening form is out form 1st July 2020.
Eligible Candidates For UNIMAID Post UTME
- Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and have scored 160 and above in the UTME
- and a minimum of Credit in Diploma, 10 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for DIrect Entry.
- (Note that this screening exercise is also open to candidates who did not choose University of Maiduguri during their UTME registration)
Application Deadline: The portal will close for the registration at 12.00 midnight on 30th October, 2020.
How to Apply for UNIMAID Post UTME
Candidates should visit the University of Maiduguri website: https://portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme/ for the UNIMAID Post UTME form and register for the online screening exercise. Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only for the registration including bank charges.
1. Click on register to create account
2. Fill the form opened to create UTME/DE Screening account.
- First Name
- Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
3. Click Register
4. Click (Click to proceed),You have two options to make your Payment
5. Payment Options:
- Click pay to proceed icon (fill the Remita form and choose Remita Pay for payment type, make sure you copy the reference number)
- Print invoice (RRR invoice)
- Go to any of the following banks (ACCESS, DIAMOND, FCMB, GTBank, KETSTONE, SKYE, STERLING, STANBIC IBTC, WEMA and ZENITH) with your RRR invoice and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option
- Click pay to proceed icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK
- Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
6. After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address) and password
7. Continue with your registration
8. First you will be redirected to course selection page where you will be required to provide the following
- UTME first choice
- UTME second choice
- UTME subject combination d. UTME score
9. Next you will be redirected to a bio data form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, upload a recent passport photograph, save and click next.
10. Here you will be required to provide your O level results, a maximum of two sittings is allowed.
11. On the next step you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
12. Next you will be redirected to the documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
13. Click-submit when completed and confirm submission.
14. Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
15. You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test, you will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message.
The steps above are to be taken for the successful registration of UNIMAID Post UTME screening Form.
Related Article: ABU Post UTME admission guide