The University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State (UNIMED) hereby invites all eligible candidates to apply for admission for the 2018/2019 Academic Session into the following Faculties / Disciplines:
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery
Faculty of Dental Sciences
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Nursing Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
Faculty of Science
- Physics (Electronics and Medical Physics Options)
- Biological Sciences (Animal & Environmental Biology; Microbiology; Plant Biology and Biotechnology Options)
- Candidates who made University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2018 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening.
- Candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University.
- Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the basic medical or biological sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
How to apply/Register for UNIMED Post UTME Screening Exercise
Eligible candidates should log on to University website www.unimed.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME Payment to make payment via online payment system or commercial bank;
- Click on Payment Confirmation if payment was made through commercial bank;
- Click on Post-UTME Application after payment;
- Login with UTME registration number and payment Transaction ID as password to complete the
- screening form
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website. ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT
Screening Schedule and Date
Screening Exercise Dates: Thursday 30th and Friday 31st August, 2018 beginning from 7.00am daily
Faculty of Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Dental Sciences and Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences (Thursday 30th August, 2018)
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences, Faculty of Science and Direct Entry Candidates (Friday 31st August, 2018)
Venue: MIS Centre, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo City
i. All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
- Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller;
- Print – out of e-Tranzact payment receipt (collected from Bank)
- Printed copy of the completed UNIMED Admission Screening Exercise Online Registration Form
ii. For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website, send an e-mail to email@example.com, or call the following phone numbers: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.
iii. Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Related Article: UNIMED Pre-Degree Application Form is out