UNIOSUN Post UTME and Direct Entry form for undergraduate admission into various courses offered in the school.
The management of Osun State University (UNIOSUN) hereby informs all candidates that the 2021/2022 Post UTME screening exercise will hold for candidates who chose Osun State University as their first choice, and meet UNIOSUN cut off mark off 160 and above.
Meanwhile, candidates who chose any of these courses but scored less than 200 could change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
Osun State University is a renowned University with excellent track records in teaching, cutting edge research and community service. All the programmes run by Osun State University are accredited by the National Universities Commission and other relevant professional bodies.
UNIOSUN Post UTME Application fee: Payments of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Master Card, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.
Registration Closing Date: Submission of forms closes at 12.00 noon on Friday 16th October, 2021
UNIOSUN Post UTME Requirements
- UNIOSUN will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings except for Nursing and Law. The University also accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates.
- Candidates should meticulously provide their O’ Level details on the portal. Any candidate who supplies false information would be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates withdrawn, once discovered. Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release. Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
How to apply for UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Exercise
- Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website: http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng to complete and submit an application.
- Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
- Candidates are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
Direct Entry Candidates
- Direct Entry candidates should complete the form on-line following the same process as above and ensure that they read the admission requirements of the university before applying to any of its programmes. They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University not later than Friday 11th September, 2021.
- All Direct Entry candidates including UNIOSUN (IJMB, JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Osun State University for the 2020/2021 academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB are also eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
Change of Institution
Candidates who are willing to change from other Institutions to make Osun State University as their first choice are also eligible to register for the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
However, candidates who made UNIOSUN as their first choice but could not find their names on first choice list should use the “OTHER CHOICE” option for their screening registration and supply their correct information which will be verified accordingly.
CENTRAL ADMISSION PROCESSING SYSTEM (CAPS)
The 2021/2022 admission exercise will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions.