The information reaching us is that the authority of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the merit admission list, i.e., the first batch that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All prospective candidates that sat for the just concluded University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) post-UTME screening exercise can now begin to check their admission status online.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List – 1st Batch
Kindly note that the UNIPORT first batch admission list is only accessible on the admission status checking portal of JAMB for now. Follow the step outlined below to know your admission status:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Then Login to your Jamb dashboard with your username (e-Mail Address) and password.
- Scroll down to locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ icon.
- In the space provided, select your Exam year and Enter your registration number
- Lastly, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates should log in to the JAMB website to click on accept/reject button to accept or reject the offer.
- All prospective candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking their JAMB dashboard for further updates.
- Candidates should note that the UNIPORT Admission List will be released in batches on the University’s site as they are processed. Candidates are therefore implored to keep on checking the university’s webpage for the Admission List.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS