UNIUYO Post UTME Screening form for 2020/2021 is out. The University of Uyo hereby invite candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 180 to apply for Screening. The schedule for the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
How to apply for UNIUYO Post UTME
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
Candidates With Awaiting Results:
Use the default ExamNo and PIN below to complete registration:
- Examination Number: 2020UNIUYO
- PIN: PIN2020
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select “Admission Forms Link”
- Select “Post-UTME” as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on “MAKE PAYMENT NOW” button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on “Register Link” to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
UNIUYO Post UTME Requirements
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates academic qualifications
- Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
- Candidates who uploads wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidates is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply.
VENUE FOR THE SCREENING: As indicated on candidates’ Registration slip
Application Deadline: Not specified