This is to inform all candidates that UNN Admission list is out for 2019/2020 academic session. All students who participated in the just concluded Post UTME screening can now proceed to check whether their name is on UNN admission list (first batch).
How to Check UNN Admission List On CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility to check your name on or your status
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab
- Select your Exam year and input your registration number in the columns provided
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to know your UNN admission status
Instructions to candidates offered provisional admission
Please note that all candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines or steps to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website unn.edu.ng or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
Congratulations to the admitted students!