UNN Post UTME Screening and Direct Entry Screening form for 2020/2021 admission into various programmes in the school is out. UNN Cut off mark is 180.
The University of Nigeria, UNN hereby invites candidates who had the UNN as their first choice in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 and above for screening exercise.
The registration for the screening exercise commences on August 5, 2020, and ends on September 28, 2020, on the university Portal.
The online registration for 2020/2021 screening exercise for Admission into the University of Nigeria was last extended from Monday, September 28, 2020 to the midnight of Saturday, October 31, 2020.
However, in view of the current development, we wish to inform the University Community and the general public that online registration for the 2020/2021 screening exercise will continue from Monday, November 2, 2020 until the conclusion of the Senior School Certificate Examinations by National Examinations Council (NECO). Eligible candidates who have not registered for the screening exercise are still free to do so.
UNN Post UTME Online Registration
A. Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Please visit UNN Website regularly for updates.
B. Process Flow for UNN Post UTME Registration:
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
Direct Entry candidates for 2020/2021 who made UNN their first choice institution should also register for the screening and follow the steps above.
Related Article: How to use JAMB IBASS for course eligibility