The University of Nigeria (UNN) Post UTME Screening and Direct Entry Screening form for 2021/2022 admission into various programmes in the school is out. UNN Cut off mark is 160.
The registration for the screening exercise commences on October 15, 2021, and ends on Saturday, November 20, 2021, on the university Portal.
VISUALLY IMPAIRED CANDIDATES: Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening.
Candidates Eligible for UNN Post UTME
- Candidates who chose UNN in the 2021 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 160 or above for screening
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
Direct Entry: Only candidates who have registered with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have a Degree or at least a Merit/Lower credit level pass in Diploma or NCE, or RN/RM Certificate are eligible for the direct entry admission screening and interview.
UNN Post UTME And Direct Entry Online Registration
A. Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Please visit UNN Website regularly for updates.
B. Process Flow for UNN Post UTME Registration:
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2021/2022 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
Direct Entry candidates for 2021/2022 who made UNN their first choice institution should also register for the screening and follow the steps above.
Related Article: List of schools whose Post UTME form is out