UNN Post UTME Screening Form and Direct Entry Screening 2019/2020 academic session is out. UNN Cut off mark is 180. A fully detailed timetable for the UNN Post-UTME screening tests has been published on the UNN website and is included in this article.
The University of Nigeria, UNN hereby invites candidates who had the UNN as their first choice in the 2019 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 and above for screening exercise. UNN Post-UTME screening test will commence on Monday, August 23rd, 2019 and end on Wednesday 2nd, September 2019.
Registration exercise for the Post-UTME screening exercise will start on 18th July 2019 and end on 22nd August 2019 on the university Portal.
Prospective students who made UNN their first choice and scored 180 and above should apply on the Portal as from 5th July. Prospective Visually impaired students who made UNN their first choice and scored 120 and above should also apply on the Portal as from 5th July.
Direct Entry Screening Exam is scheduled on the 2nd, September 2019.
Please endeavor to arrive at the venue 2 hours before your exam for accreditation.
Candidates are advised to please note the changes in the scheduled times and venues as the following will apply:
Read: UNN Screening timetable
UNN Post UTME Online Registration
A. Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Please visit UNN Website regularly for updates.
B. Process Flow for UNN Post UTME Registration:
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2018/2019 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
C. All candidates are required to bring the following for the screening exercise:
(i) A copy of Online Acknowledgement Slip
(ii) 2018/2019 JAMB Result Slip
D. Please note the following:
- No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
- The venues for the screening are Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library) and Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website
The Timetable for the Computer-based screening exercise will be published on the UNN website later.
Related Article: How to use JAMB IBASS for course eligibility