Welcome, if you are looking for how to download full version of w3schools here is the step by step to do it.
W3Schools is getting more than 35 million visits per month and it is the most popular web development website on the internet. The tutorials are very helpful for beginners to learn web development. It also provides thousands of examples and facility to edit and execute them online.
Furthermore, it uses simple code explanations with simple illustrations of how to use it and their tutorials start from basic level and move all the way up to professional references.
One of the issues of W3Schools is that you can’t access there tutorials without internet. But you know what, that’s the reason I wrote these article. To show you the link to download W3Schools offline version for absolutely free.
Steps for W3Schools Offline Version Download
- Go to this link (copy the link and enter it in your browser: http://sh.st/NuBmf) and download the compressed file. Ensure you have winrar or any other app for decompressing files.
- Click on the button located at top right corner SKIP THIS AD after 5 seconds count. Then you will be redirected to the download page where you will see download button that will enable you to download the file.
- The file is somehow big like of size 36 MB in size and will become something around 140 MB after extracting.
- Now go to folder www.w3schools.com and then open the default.html file.
- This will open the W3Schools offline version website.