Wema bank is currently accepting application for its Graduate Trainee Programme from suitably qualified graduate.The vacancy opportunity at WEMA Bank PLC is for graduate who is not older than 26 years with a University degree not lower than 2:2 (second class lower).
Employment Status: Full Staff
Job Grade/Level: Entry Level
Application deadline: The submission of application will close on July 31, 2018. Any application submitted after this date will not be procesed
- University Degree with a grade not lower than Second Class Upper Division. Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer added advantage.
- Applicant age should not be more than 26 years
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme
- Communication Skills: Advanced competency in oral and written English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrable and proven interpersonal skills, including the ability to work and interact with people regardless of age, sex, background, religion, race, or origin.
- Flexibility: Be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to apply strategic thought process to complex business challenges and to develop innovative, yet practical, solutions.
- Commitment and Aspiration: Be committed to the growth and achievement of personal and corporate goals.
How to apply for Wema bank Graduate Trainee Job
All fresh graduates who met the above requirements are encouraged to send their applications to (email@example.com)
All eligible candidates will be invited for a Computer-Based Test (CBT). This is the preliminary phase of our entry-level recruitment process. Once successful, they are scheduled for the next phase of the process, leading eventually (for successful candidates) to an exciting career with the Bank.
When sending your application via email state “Graduate Trainee Recruitment” as the subject of your message.
Wema Bank is an organisation that appreciates and values unique talents, contributions and accomplishments.
Related Article: Apply for UBA Graduate Job