This is to inform all suitably qualified applicants that YABATECH Post UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session is now available online.
The Yaba College of Technology screening form is for admission into National Diploma (ND) Full Time and B.SC. in Technical Education programmes (100 level). The application which is on-line will commence from Monday, August 3, 2020, and closes on Monday, October 26, 2020.
Latest Update: Yaba College of Technology Management has given a six weeks extension to the ongoing 2020/2021 Post UTME application. The new deadline is October 26, 2020.
YABATECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility
The admission screening is open to candidates who chose Yaba College of Technology as their 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution and scored 150 and above for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and 180 for B. Sc. Degree (100 Level) in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
However, all candidates who have chosen Yabatech as 2nd Choice of Institution are required to change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Portal to be eligible for admission.
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age by October 2019.
- Applicant must have chosen Yabatech as either first or second choice in UTME. However, for a candidate to get admitted, he/she must make Yabatech first choice in UTME.
- A minimum of 150 in UTME for Ordinary National Diploma (OND) and 180 for candidates applying for B.SC Edu.
How to Apply For YABATECH Post UTME Screening
Below are the application guidelines for YABATECH screening. Make sure that you follow the steps as explained.
Applicants are to pay a fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) (excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made online or in the bank. The College does not accept cash payment.
Visit: www.yabatech.edu.ng and click on POST UTME SCREENING 2020/2021 link under Prospective Students’ panel, then click on register panel.
- The applicant will click on the Apply Link above
- Select Step 1 (Generate Payment Invoice)
- Enter the Jamb Registration number, Email & Phone no to Validate the Jamb Uploaded list.
- Preview Jamb Details and click on Generate Invoice.
- Proceed to Make Payment at the Bank or Online via ATM/Debit Card.
- Return to the Registration Portal and Click on Apply the select Step2.
- Enter Payment RRR to validate the payment made via Remita.
- Fill the application Form Completely.
- Print Application SLip.
- Pay for O’level Verification.
Related Article: Yabatech courses and fees