College of Health Sciences and Technology, Ijero-Ekiti admission form is out and applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the diploma and certificate programmes offered in the school for 2022/2023 academic session.
The deadline for the submission of the application form has not been specified.
College Of Health Sciences And Technology Ijero Ekiti Courses
School of Environmental Health Studies
- Environmental Health Technology
- Environmental Health Assistants-In-Training
- Environmental Health Technicians In-Training
- Food Hygiene
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Health Education
School of Community Health
- Community Health Extension Workers in Training
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers-In-Training
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics In Training
- School of Laboratory Science
- Pharmacy Technicians-in-Training
- Medical Laboratory
- X-Ray Technicians
School of Public Health Nursing
- Public health nursing
- Dental health technicians in training
- Health technicians in training
- Health assistants (medical) in training
School of Health Information Management
- Health Information Management (Technology)
- Health Information Management (Technicians)
- Computer Studies
School of Basic Medical Science
- Biomedical Engineering
- Ophthamalic Technicians
- Orthopaedics Technicians
- HIV/AIDS Management and Control
College Of Health Sciences And Technology Ijero Ekiti Admission Requirements
- There is no age limit and candidates must satisfy the basic entry requirements.
- Candidate should be mature, highly disciplined and possess all the attributes of sound health: physical, mental and social well-being with an absence of disease or infirmity.
- Candidate should possess the following qualities:
- A good citizen with character and trait of home training.
- Ability and readiness to learn under the College tutelage.
- Lack of criminal tendencies and record of crime.
- The tendency of obedience and compliance with the College Rules and Regulations.
- A candidate shall be qualified for Admission, having secured the cut-off pass mark in the entrance examination
- Candidate must be successful at the interview conducted by the College Management.
How to Apply For CHST Ijero Ekiti Admission
1. Log on to www.eportal.chstecijero.edu.ng and click on 2022/2023 Application Form. You will be directed to the online application portal.
2. Click on ‘new applicant’ and provide the required details to create account, after which you will be prompted to login. Enter your username and password you already created to login.
3. Select 2022/2023 Application Form
4. Review your details and click ‘make payment’. This will redirect you to the online payment platform. Select your card type (e.g. Master Card, Visa, Verve etc). Enter your debit/ATM card details, click ‘Pay’ and wait while you are redirected back to the portal. Print your receipt and proceed with your registration.
5. After successful payment, click ‘proceeds’ to fill in the required details on Application form and attached your recent passport photograph in JPEG format only
6. Enter detailed O’ Level results. Combined results from any two of these examinations – WAEC, NECO and NABTEB can be used.
7. Preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed form which you are expected to bring to the Examination Centre.
8. Examination date and time will be obtained from the printout.
APPLICATION FORM FEE: N8, 500.00 (EIGHT THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY) AND FOR UTME APPLICATION FES IS N2000 (TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY)) Excluding Bank and N700 [Portal] Charges.
Entrance Examination Schedule
This is to inform candidates who have obtained admission form into the College of Health Sciences and Technology Ijero-Ekiti (COHESTI) that the entrance examination for Stream 1 Applicants will hold on a date to be announced later.
Meanwhile, a 14-day Coaching arrangement has been put in place for interested candidates at a token of Five Thousand Naira only.
While accommodation would be provided for interested applicants, at a token of One Thousand Naira Only.
Coaching fee should be paid to:
- Access bank ijero
- Account number: 0057510934
- Account Name: CHST fees Account
For enquiry please contact: 08038048838,08038143003