Osun State College of Health Technology, Ilesa, hereby requests application from interested and qualified candidate into 2021/2022 academic session. All applicants should go through the available programmes offered in the school before proceeding to apply.
The closing date for the submission of application hasn’t been announced.
- Environmental Health Technology
- Environmental Health Technician
- Health Education and Promotion
- Community Health Extension Worker
- Junior Community Health Extension Worker
- Professional Diploma in Health Information Management
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Dental Therapy
- Dental Surgery Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- General Health Technician
- Health Assistant
Osun State College of Health Technology Eligibility
- 5 credit level passes in NECO/SSCE etc. The subjects include English, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings.
- No age limit provided the candidate satisfies basic entry qualification.
- Mature minded and highly disciplined individuals, who must possess all the attributes of being healthy i.e. physical, mental, social, spiritual, cultural and moral.
- Good citizenry with large capacity for learning, lacking criminal tendencies. He/she must be able to abide with the rules and regulations of the College.
- Ability to score above the set cut-off pass mark in the entrance examination and interview conducted by the College in respect of the course of choice.
How to Apply
- Log on to https://osunhealthtechilesa.edu.ng/index.php
- For a new user, click on APPLY NOW button.
- Carefully complete the form appropriately. Make sure you take note of your password. You need a valid email address and phone number for the purpose of verification. You are advised to get an active email. Please take note as it is very important.
- After this process, login to your email to check for the verification link. Click on VERIFY.
- You will be redirected to PROFILE PAGE. Click on MAKE PAYMENT button. You will be required to make payment of non-refundable fee of Seven thousand, six hundred and fifty Naira (N7, 650.00) (this includes bank charges) as the entrance application fee and result checking fee, using inter-switch enabled debit cards (ATM).
- After successful payment, the ONLINE APPLICATION BUTTON will be active and you will able to complete the exam registration form.
- Upload a digital copy of scanned passport photograph with a plain background not more than 20kb which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) with no eyeglasses or veil.
- Kindly supply all other details as requested. Carefully fill the necessary details.
- Print out the exam slip page to ascertain successful registration.
- To confirm if your registration process is complete, kindly login to http://22.214.171.124/applicant/index/ to verify.
- Please print out the exam slip and bring it to the exam center.
- When the result is out, you will be notified via SMS. You will be required to login to the admission portal to check your result.