The management of AFSS has released the Airforce secondary school entrance result and list successful candidates for Interview For Admission into Air Force Military Schools.
The lists of successful candidates for Selection Interview for admission into JSS1 of Air Force Military School, Jos and other Air Force secondary schools for 2019/2020 Academic Session have been released. The list of the successful candidates for all the Schools can be checked in all Air Force Secondary Schools and at the following Nigerian Air Force websites:
Visit this website to download the list in pdf and check whether your child is shortlisted for interview
The letters of invitation for Interview for all successful candidates are available for collection at the various Schools of choice of the candidates with effect from 10 July 2019
The dates for the Selection Interviews are as follows:
- Air Force Military School Jos: 23 – 27 July 2019
- Other Air Force Secondary Schools: 30 July – 3 August 2019
The list of Airforce secondary school entrance result is in pdf, it is downloadable and grouped according to different Air Force schools in Nigeria. All you need to do is to click the choice school of your child, download it, and check whether he/she is shortlisted for the interview.
How to Check Airforce Secondary School Entrance Result
To check the Airforce secondary school entrance result, click on http://www.nafec.org.ng/pd/results.php
Instructions For Air Force Military School Jos Shortlisted Candidates
Candidates are to arrive on 23 July 2019. There will be an Air Force Military School bus at the Jos airport to pick those who may travel by air. Candidates who fail to report on scheduled date may be disqualified.
2. The interview process will consist of medical, written and oral examinations. The medical and oral examinations will begin on 23 July 2019 while the written examination will take place in the School hall on 26 July 2019 by 8:30am. It is essential that candidates take part in all the 3 phases of the interview.
3. Candidates are warned that anyone who employs someone to write the written test for him, or is appearing at the interview for someone else will be disqualified and handed over to the Police in Jos.
4. Candidates are strongly advised not to come for the interview if they are sicklers, asthmatic, epileptic, physically handicapped or mentally retarded. Anyone with any of these medical problems may not be able to withstand the rigours of the school’s daily military programme. However, the NAF doctors’ decision on medical fitness of a candidate is final.
5. Only candidates between 11 and 13 years of age by September 2019 will be admitted into the School.
6. Candidates are required to bring along the following items:
- Evidence of the candidate’s state of origin in form of a certificate duly signed and stamped by the secretary of the candidate’s Local Government Council or any other person duly authorised to issue such certificate.
- Original and photocopy of candidate’s birth certificate.
- Original and photocopy of POR publication of the candidate’s birth, if the candidate’s parent is a military personnel.
- Testimonial certificate as evidence of completion of Primary 6.
- A written consent from parent indicating willingness to allow the candidate to enlist into the Nigerian Air Force Military School.
- A recent copy of the candidate’s passport-sized photograph.
- A file jacket to contain all the documents listed above.
- A HB pencil, sharpener, eraser and ruler.
- A blanket, plastic cup, plastic plate, set of cutlery and toiletry items.
- Two or 3 extra dresses as well as a track suit and canvas for use during the period of the interview.
- A pullover or sweater as Jos could be cold during the period.
7. Only photocopies of documents will be collected and kept at the School. The original documents will be scrutinized and returned to the candidates.