The International School Ibadan, University of Ibadan (ISI) has released the entrance examination results for 2022/2023 academic session.
ISI is one of the best secondary in Nigeria and the school has been known for offering quality of education to its students.
How to check International School Entrance result
All candidates who sat for the entrance examination should kindly click here to check if they are successful
Important Information for successful candidates
1. The cut-off mark is 50%
2. Candidates are to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of N7,500.00 into First Bank Account No: 2017816821 and bring the teller (please come along with a photocopy) or cyber receipt (if payment was made using bank mobile Apps/internet banking) to the Accounts Office where receipt will be issued.
3. Successful candidates are to proceed to the office of the Principal with the following:
i. Receipt of the N7,500.00 acceptance fee paid;
ii. A copy of the application form; and
iii. Original and photocopy of hospital birth certificate
4. A clearance form would be issued by the Principal, after checking 3 (i), (ii) and (iii) above. Candidates would then proceed to the office of the Senior Administrative Officer with the clearance form and 3(i) and (ii), to collect the admission letter.
5. Candidates who scored 50% and above are to come for their admission letters as follows:
Date: Wednesday 11th May to Friday 10th June 2022
Time: (a) 10am – 3.00pm (Monday – Thursday)
(b) 10am– 12.30pm (Friday)
6. Candidates who indicated interest in boarding placement are to note that this is not automatic but dependent on availability of bedspaces in the hostels.
7a. Members of staff of the University who are to pay ‘staff rate’ for their biological children are to produce the following, after payment of requisite fees:
i. Original and photocopy (full page) of staff identity card.
ii. Letter of Introduction from Head of Department attesting to your staff status.
iii. Letter from Director, University Health Services (JAJA), attesting to the biological status of the child.
7b. The above items, with the Admission letter are to be tendered before the Principal, who would then sign on the original copy of the Admission Letter.
8. Thereafter, the Admission Letter and the teller (please come along with a photocopy) or cyber receipt (if payment was made using bank mobile Apps/internet banking) of all required payments stated on the admission letter would be taken to the Accounts Office where receipts would be issued.
9. The deadline for the payment of school fees and other applicable fees shall be MONDAY, 13th of June, 2022.
Recommended: ISI list of books