The International School Ibadan, University of Ibadan (ISI) has released the entrance examination results for 2019/2020 academic session.
ISI is one of the best secondary in Nigeria and the school has been known for offering quality of education to its students.
How to check International School Entrance result
All candidates who sat for the entrance examination should kindly click here to check if they are successful
Important Information for successful candidates
1. The cut-off mark for second batch admission is 40%.
2. Candidates who scored from 49% to 40% are to come for their admission letters as follows:
DATE: Thursday, 16th May to Wednesday, 29th May 2019
TIME: (a) 10am-3pm [Monday-Thursday], (b) 10am-12.30pm [Friday]
3. Candidates are to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of ₦7,500.00 into First Bank Account No: 2017816821 and bring the teller to the Account office where receipt will be issued.
4. Successful candidates are to proceed to the office of the Principal with the following:
i. Receipt of the ₦7,500.00 acceptance fee paid;
ii. A copy of the application form; and
iii. Original and photocopy of hospital birth certificate.
5. A clearance form would be issued by the Principal, after checking 4 i, ii and iii above.
6. Candidates would present clearance form, 4i, ii, and iii above to collect the admission letter.
7. Members of staff of the University of Ibadan who are to pay ‘staff rate’ for their biological children are to produce the following, after payment of requisite fee:
i. Original and photocopy (full page) of staff identity card
ii. Letter of introduction from the Head of Department attesting to your staff status
iii. Letter from Director, University Health Services (JAJA) attesting to the biological status of the child.
8. The above items, with the admission letter are to be tendered before the Principal, who will then sign on the original copy of the Admission letter.
9. Thereafter, the Admission letter and the duplicate copy of the school fees tellers would be taken to the Accounts office where receipts would be issued.
Recommended: ISI list of books