This is to inform all parents and guardians that the Management Board of the International School, University of Lagos (ISL) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates who are seeking admission into BASIC 7 (JSS1) at the International School, University of Lagos (ISL).
The closing date for the submission of the completed application is 21st May, 2021.
The date for the entrance examination into International School University of Lagos is 22nd May, 2021.
Application Procedure for UNILAG International School Admission Form
- Forms for the entrance examination can be purchased by paying the sum of N11,500 (Eleven thousand, two hundred Naira) for Application Form (N10,000) & Past Questions (N1,500), into Unilag Consult’s First Bank Account: 20229937936.
- After payment, proceed to UNILAG Consult’s Accounts Department, room 109, First Floor, Unilag Consult Building, opposite ISL, with a copy of the payment teller. Or Login to Unilag Consult website www.unilagconsult.com.ng/islentrance
- Obtain a payment receipt from Accounts and proceed to the Administrative office to collect the form and past questions booklet.
Inquiries should be directed to 0818 198 0476 or [email protected]
- The completed application form is to be submitted with a copy of the candidate’s hospital birth certificate and two(2) recent passport photographs at the administrative office
- Children who will not attain 10 years by 31st October, 2021 need not apply
- Candidates will sit for entrance examination in the following areas, English Language/Verbal Aptitude, Mathematics/Quantitative Aptitude and General Knowledge with multiple choice questions (MCQ)
- Past question booklets will be available in the administrative office for interested candidates, at the cost of one thousand two hundred naira only (N1500) to be paid in addition to the cost of form
Note: Candidates will sit for entrance examination in the following areas, English Language/Verbal Aptitude, Mathematics/Quantitative Aptitude and General Knowledge with multiple choice questions (MCQ)