Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships At London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine 2018
The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine is delighted to offer 10 new scholarships to study a master’s degree by distance learning.
Funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID), Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development, and are aimed at those unable to study in the UK for financial and other reasons.
Application Deadline: all applications must be submitted by 23.59 (BST) on 20 June 2018 at the latest.
Eligibility Criteria for commonwealth distance learning scholarships at London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
To apply for these scholarships, you must meet the conditions below:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard; a lower qualification and sufficient relevant experience may be considered in certain cases
- Be unable to afford to study your chosen course without this scholarship
- Hold an offer of admission to one of the eligible programmes before the deadline of 20 June 2018.
- MSc Clinical Trials (distance learning)
- MSc Demography & Health (distance learning)
- MSc Epidemiology (distance learning)
- MSc Infectious Diseases (distance learning)
How to apply
To apply for this funding, applicants must:
1) Submit a complete application for study for one of the eligible programmes for 2018-19 (MSc Clinical Trials, MSc Demography & Health, MSc Epidemiology, MSc Infectious Diseases)
2) Submit a complete application to the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission using the CSC’s application system
Please note that to be eligible, applicants must hold an offer of admission to one of the eligible programme.
Recommended: Genes scholarship for Africans
Eligible Commonwealth countries
Bangladesh, Cameroon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guyana, India, Kenya, Kiribat, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia.
For more details, click on the scholarship link