FABOTAS College of Health Science and Technology (FCHST) admission form is out and the management is inviting applications from qualified candidates for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND) programmes in various departments for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The academic programmes available for application at FCHST are:
- ND in Community Health Extension workers (CHEW)
- ND and HND in Environmental Health Technician
- ND/HND in Health Information Management
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Dental Technician
FABOTAS College of Health Science and Technology General Entry Requirements
To be considered for admission to FABOTAS COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY, ADO-EKITI, applicants must have secured a minimum of five (5) credits in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE ‘O’ Level. These credits must include English Language and Mathematics, obtained at not more than two sittings.
Method of Application
The application process for admission into FCHST is straightforward. Candidates need to follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the portal: Access https://admission.fabotascollege.edu.ng/ using a mobile phone, tablet, or computer.
- Obtain your form: To proceed with the application, applicants must pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000 via Remitta. Upon successful payment, candidates can proceed with the application.
- Photo-Card: Once the payment has been made and the form filled, candidates can click on Photo-Card to print.
- Attestation Form: Applicants can print the Attestation Form by clicking on the corresponding link. This form is a PDF document, so a PDF reader or Chrome/Mozilla browser is needed to display the document.
- Admission Status: Applicants can check their Admission Status to print.
In case of any challenges during the application process, applicants can contact the portal administrator via phone at 08149817325, visit the admission portal at admission.fabotascollege.edu.ng, or send an email to email@example.com for assistance.