Misau College of Health Science and Technology form is out and this is to inform the general public that, the online sale of Admission Forms into various academic programmes of the school for the 2022/2023 Academic Session commences on Monday, 4th April, 2022. Below are the available programmes/courses
The deadline for the submission of the application form has not been specified.
Misau College of Health Science and Technology Courses
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW)
- Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW)
- Diploma in Medical Xray and Imaging Technology
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
- Professional Diploma in Health Information Management (HIM)
- National Diploma in Public Health
- Candidates applying for JCHEW must possess three (3) O level credits in English, Mathematics, Biology and passes in two (2) other subjects at not more than two sittings
- Candidates applying for Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW), Diploma in Medical X-ray and Imaging Technology, Medical Laboratory Technology, Professional Diploma in Health Information Management, and National Diploma in Public Health must possess at least five (5) O level credits which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings
How to Apply for Misau College of Health Science and Technology Admission
- Interested candidates should visit the College portal at www.micohest.edu.ng and click on ‘online application’
- Enter your first name, last name, email, phone number, and password and click create account
- After the successful creation of an account, use your email and password to log in.
- Make a payment of N4,500 using a debit card to enable you to start the application process.
- Fill and submit the application form. Finally, generate and print the acknowledgment slip
Note: all applicants will be required to sit for an Entrance Examination.