Nasarawa State College of Health Science & Technology, Keffi (NASCOHST) admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out for all the programmes offered in the college. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the college various programmes .
The application deadline has not been specified by the school.
Courses offered in the school include Environmental Health Technology, Health Information Management and Nutrition and Dietetics.
How to Apply for Nasarawa State College of Health Science & Technology Keffi
- Log in to http://admissions.nascohst.edu.ng
- Click on None Jamb Applicant
- Fill in the “Sign Up Form” correctly
- Sign in to make payment
- Click on the Green Button on the page where this “Click here to see payment options for this form
- You can now make your online payment with your ATM card ONLY
- Making payments does NOT mean that you have completed your application, return to the portal and login with your username and password to complete your application
- Don’t forget to print out your after submission.