The date for the 2021 JAMB Mop-Up has been announced and the steps to print the examination slip have been explained below.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has fixed Friday, August 6, 2021, for 18,000 candidates who missed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to retake the examination. The board said the mock examination will take place in some select locations across the country.
The affected candidates are to print fresh examination notification slips containing the venue and time of the examination from JAMB’s website.
The affected candidates include
- Candidates who could not be initially scheduled for examination owing to their inability to timely procure and supply their mandatory NINs or profile codes until after the close of the registration and, therefore, had to purchase Bank Drafts (as against the usual vending of PINs) after the scheduled period for the examination and were later registered.
- Candidates who were unable to sit for the UTME owing to the clash of timetables of the UTME and the then ongoing NABTEB examinations and whose particulars have been verified and supplied directly to JAMB by NABTEB, and,
- Candidates who have been ascertained by JAMB to have experienced genuine rescheduling/technical problems, as was the case in 30 of the 760 centres used for the examination.
How to Print JAMB Mop-Up Slip
- Visit https://jamb.gov.ng/2021mopup
- Enter your registration number or phone number you used during registration
- Click on “print mop-up examination slip” button
- Then all the details you need for the retake will pop up
After the retake, you can learn how to check JAMB result