JAMB original result slip is part of the documents needed for registration exercise when you have just been giving admission into any institution in Nigeria. This result slip is what will show the University or Polytechnic that your result isn’t a fake.
So it is important to know how to print your original JAMB score slip from the JAMB e facility for both past and recent years. Kindly note that the amount to be paid for printing your JAMB original result slip is #1,000.
I will be taking you through simple steps of how to go about it and also give you the amount to pay for you to get access to it. It isn’t difficult to do once you have created a profile on the JAMB website.
The email address and password you use to create your profile is what you will use to sign in.
How To Print JAMB Original Result Slip
- Kindly Log in to your Jamb profile at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility../
- Enter the Email address you used for Jamb profile and the password in the space provided.
- On the Candidate’s Dashboard take a look at the left-hand side, under the services listed, click on the “Print Result Slip”
- Transaction page will appear on the next page, click on “continue with payment” to make payment via Remita or other available options. Note you must pay will JAMB account created on the platform
- After you have successful paid, you will be required to provide year of Exam and JAMB Registration Number, then the original JAMB slip will appear and you can go on to print as soon as possible (you can use “ctrl + p” to print on your PC if printer is attached to it). The result slip can be sent to your email address if you prefer to print it later.
Recommended: Check your JAMB result with only registration number