The management of the Gombe State University (GOMSU) has approved the cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session admission exercise.
The cut off mark is one of the eligibility criteria for the GOMSU PUTME. So, if you don’t meet up with the score below you can’t participate in the screening exercise that the school is going to conduct.
GSU Cut Off Mark
The cut off marks for admission into the various faculties are as follows;
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences – 150 points and above
- Faculty of Education – 150 points and above
- Faculty of Science – 170 points and above
- MBBS, Pharmacy, Law – 200 points and above
Department under Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Business Administration
- English Language
- Political Science
- Public Administration
Departments under Faculty of Science
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
Accordingly, candidates with less than 200 points, particularly for medicine, Pharmacy and law programmes, are advised to immediately change to other alternative programmes.