This article will guide you on how to check Kwara state BECE result for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Kindly note that once you have accessed your result, the meaning of each grade will be provided. A – Distinction, B – Upper Credit, C – Lower Credit, P – Pass, and F – Fail
How to Check Kwara State BECE Result
The website is provided by the Kwara State Ministry of Education and Human Capital Development to enable BECE candidates to check for their results online.
An Access Card is required to check and print a result. Candidates should contact their schools for their Access Cards.
Before you proceed to access your result on the portal, read the following instruction
- Do not scratch the card with a sharp object to avoid losing the numbers
- The Access Card is not transferable after it has been used.
- A card can be used for an unlimited number of times
- The Registration No should be in the following format – KW/LG00X/00x/22/001
Now, follow the procedure below
- Log in tohttps://kwarabece.com/
- Click on “check result (2022)”
- Input your examination number in the space provided
- Enter your card PIN
- Then click on “check result”
For further enquiry, kindly contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or put a call through to the following number: 09062093538. Call us between 10:00 AM and 2:00PM (Monday – Friday)