The MAUTECH school fee schedule for the 2020/2021 session and payment procedures has been released by the school management of Modibbo Adama University of Technology.
I splitted the table below into two for all the courses, one for the new students and the second one is for the returning students.
You may be interested in checking MAUTECH admission list
MAUTECH School Fee
|Programme||Students||100 level||200 level|
|Agric Economics & Extension||AGE||37,300.00||37,300.00|
|Animal Science & Range Mangt.||ASR||37,300.00||37,300.00|
|Crop Prods & Horticulture||CPH||37,300.00||37,300.00|
|Forestry & Wildlife Mgt.||FWM||42,300.00||42,300.00|
|Food Science & Tech.||FST||39,300.00||39,300.00|
|Urban & Regional Planning||URP||42,300.00||42,300.00|
|Agric. & Env. Engineering||AEE||40,300.00||41,300.00|
|Banking and Finance||BAF|
|Library Science & Info.Tech.||LIS|
|Plant Science (Botony)||PLS||42,300.00||42,300.00|
|Maths with Economics||MEC|
|Agric Technology Education||ATE||38,300.00||38,300.00|
|Home Economic Education||HEE||38,300.00||38,300.00|
|Electrical Tech. Education||EED||38,300.00||38,300.00|
|Mech. Tehnology Education||MTE||38,300.00||38,300.00|
|Construction Tech. Education||CTE||38,300.00||38,300.00|
|Programme||100 – 500 level|
|Agric Economics & Extension||27,300.00|
|Animal Science & Range Mangt.||27,300.00|
|Crop Prods & Horticulture||27,300.00|
|Forestry & Wildlife Mgt.||32,300.00|
|Food Science & Tech.||29,300.00|
|Urban & Regional Planning||32,300.00|
|Agric. & Env. Engineering||30,300.00|
|Banking and Finance||27,300.00|
|Library Science & Info.Tech.||27,300.00|
|Plant Science (Botony)||32,300.00|
|Maths with Economics||27,300.00|
|Agric Technology Education||28,300.00|
|Home Economic Education||28,300.00|
|Electrical Tech. Education||28,300.00|
|Mech. Tehnology Education||28,300.00|
|Construction Tech. Education||28,300.00|
Accommodation: New Hostel- N 20,090.00, Old Hostel- N 8,090.00
*Note: All foreign students are to pay additional =N=20,000.00
How to pay MAUTECH Schedule Fee
- How to pay your fee: Click on<Pay your Fees>(on the top right corner of the page); Select the item – School Fees, then Click <Add Selected Items to My Fees List>, Click <Confirm Payment>, the amount to be paid would be displayed.
- Then select “REMITA”, Click <Pay Now>. (At this point, the amount you will as school fees would be displayed. Note that the System will warn you TWICE with the following message,
“Please Confirm That Your Name is ………????, If It Is Not Then Close This Window, Open AFresh One And Login Again Before Proceeding To Pay, If You Still See Another Person’s Profile, Then Contact The Authorities, If You Proceed Beyond This Point And End Up Paying For Someone Else, You Will Have Yourself To Blame as NO REFUND will be made’’.
- If you are very sure of the name click pay now, confirm transaction details and click proceed to Gateway. Supply your ATM card details (name on the card, expiration date, etc.). Click
“Submit”, and then click “Finish”. You can then click “Print” to print Receipt with the amount paid and with the REMITA RRR (Remita Retrievance Reference).
- If you do not have ATM Debit Card and wish to pay cash at the bank, copy your RRR at this point and go to the Bank to pay cash with the RRR copied here. DO NOT GENERATE ANOTHER RRR FOR PAYMENT. Collect Remita Payment Receipt and Bank Teller as evidence of payment.
WARNING: Payment with RRR not generated at this point will not be accepted neither will the University refund such payment.
- Come back to the portal after payment of cash at Bank and Visit http://mautech.mycportal.com/cportal/web?Event=default
- Input your RRR (already used for payment at the Bank). Click “Check”, Message: Successful or Failed.
- If messaged successful that means you have paid and your Portal Account have been credited/updated with the amount paid. If messaged Failed, see support at Computer Center.
- Login to the Portal with your username/password again, then click “My Fees”, and click “print” to print Receipt.
If you have issue paying MAUTECH school fee through the mautech safsrms, visit the school admin in charge of the portal.