NKST College of Health Technology, Mkar, Benue State admission form 2022/2023 is out. Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified persons for admission into the various programmes offered or the 2022/2023 academic year.
Sale of Admission Forms begins on Monday 29th November 2021 and the closing date for sale of forms and aptitude test Friday 25th March 202.
NKST College of Health Technology Courses and Admission Requirements
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW)
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
- National Diploma in Community Health (applicants MUST write UTME)
- National Diploma in Health Information Management (HIM) – applicants MUST write UTME and score at least 120 marks.
- Environmental Health Technology (ND/HND) applicants MUST write UTME.
- Environmental Health Technician
- Dental Surgery Technician
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
All applicants must possess five (5) credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry at not more than 2 sittings.
How to Apply for NKST College of Health Technology Admission
A. Go to www.nkstchtmkaronline.org and make an online application. Before going on with your application ensure that you have all your payment details at hand because you will need them to complete your application.
B. Applicants who would not go online to purchase their forms will do so at the Registry Unit of the College during work hours only. Manual processing of applications will attract an extra charge.
C. All payments are made through: Account Name: NKST CHT. MKAR. Account Number: 1012086938. Bank: Zenith Bank Plc.
NKST Entrance Exam
- Screening/Interview of Candidates Monday 9th Friday 14th May 2022
- Aptitude Test Fee N5,000
- Screening/Interview Fee N5,000
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply. However, they should present their O/L results before indexing in November 2022.
- All candidates seeking admission into the National Diploma Programmes of the College MUST sit for 2022 UTME and score at least 120 marks.