NKST College of Health Technology, Mkar, Benue State admission form 2021/2022 is out. Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified persons for admission into the various programmes offered or the 2021/2022 academic year.
NKST College of Health Technology Courses and Admission Requirements
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW)
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
- National Diploma in Community Health (applicants MUST write UTME)
- National Diploma in Health Information Management (HIM) – applicants MUST write UTME and score at least 120 marks.
- Environmental Health Technology (ND/HND) applicants MUST write UTME.
- Environmental Health Technician
- Dental Surgery Technician
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
All applicants must possess five (5) credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry at not more than 2 sittings.
How to Apply for NKST College of Health Technology Admission
All forms cost N6,500 only payable to
Account Name: NKST CHT MKAR
Account Number: 1012086938
Bank: Zenith Bank
For more enquiries Contact: +2348032899341, +2348113691957 Email:
NKST Entrance Exam
NKST College of Health Technology, Mkar, Benue State, entrance exam/aptitude test date has been scheduled to hold as follows:
- Date: Friday, 28th May 2021
- Time: 9:00 am
- Venue: College Auditorium
All candidates must wear a facemask/shield and come along with writing materials. Aptitude test fees N3,500 only.