Ekiti State University (EKSU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its School of Postgraduate Studies for Postgraduate Diploma, Master’s, and PhD degrees for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The deadline for the submission of application form is Deadline 31st August 2021.
EKSU Postgraduate Requirements
Masters’ Degree Programme
- A candidate with a first degree from a recognized university having a minimum of a Second Class Lower Division may be admitted, provided the University Matriculation and Departmental requirements are satisfied.
- A candidate with a minimum of Credit in the Postgraduate Diploma from a recognized university may also be admitted.
M.Phil / PH.D Programme
- Candidates must possess a Masters’ degree from a recognized university with weighted average of 55.0 – 59.9
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Degree Programme
- A candidate with a good Masters’ degree having a weighted average of not below 60.0 or CGPA of 4.00 on a relative score of 5,00 (NOT Professional Masters) in the relevant or related discipline which includes course work and a defended research dissertation from a recognized university may be admitted provided the University Matriculation and Departments requirements are satisfied.
- A minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.00 or 60.0 weighted average is required for candidates converting from M.Phil to Ph.D.
How to Apply for EKSU Postgraduate Admission
Application fee: N 16,600.00 (Sixteen Thousand Naira Only).
Procedure for Application:
- Pay for Postgraduate admission form by going to https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/6965290534/service.spa
- Visit EKSU Portal eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Click on ‘ADMISSION’, a drop-down list of applications will appear, click on ‘post-graduate’
- It will take you to a signup page, where you will create an account
- On successfully sign-up, locate the sign in and log in to your dashboard
- You will see the list of available application, locate POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION on the dashboard and click on apply
- The next page is to confirm your payment. You are to enter your payment reference number that was generated while making payment on Remita. Enter the ‘RRR’ and click on proceed
- The next page will take in your biodata
- Click on the submit button to complete your application