The management of Usman Danfodio University (UDUSOK) wishes to inform the public that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Full-Time and Part-Time Postgraduate Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Latest Update: The application deadline has been extended to 27th April 2021. Candidates that are yet to register or complete the registration are advised to use this opportunity to do so.
The University runs Postgraduate Programmes leading to the award of the following:
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Academic Masters
- Professional Masters
- M.Phil / Ph.D. for those that could be upgraded to Ph.D.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Candidates with a CGPA of not less than 3.50 can apply for PhD
- Candidates with 3rd class with five years working experience can apply for Masters or PhD if they already possess Master’s degree.
- Those with HND Lower Credit can now apply for Postgraduate Diploma and
- O’Level requirements would not be the basis for disqualifying Masters and PhD degree candidates.
Before you apply for the PG admission, kindly check UDUSOK Postgraduate courses and requirements.
How to apply for UDUSOK Postgraduate Admission
Application forms are available for sale online from Friday 29th January to Sunday, 14th March 2021 at the cost of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only. Appropriate administrative charges will be applied. All Nigerian debit cards are accepted.
Interested applicants are hereby advised to visit the Postgraduate School’s Website: http://pg.udusok.edu.ng for additional information on the available courses and Application Procedures.
Applicants should arrange well in advance for their academic transcripts to be forwarded to the undersigned.
- The screening test will be conducted by affected faculties at a date to be announced later.
- Holders of Higher Diploma (HD) are NOT eligible for admission into the Postgraduate Programmes of the Usmanu Danfodiyo University.
- Applicants with ‘PASS’ at Diploma or Degree level are not eligible for admission.
- Applicants without NYSC Discharge /Exemption/Exclusion Certificate need not apply.
- All Candidates for admission into PhD, M.Phil/Ph.D, M. A., M.Ed., M.Sc. and LLM Programmes must provide records of their Academic Transcripts.
- Candidates applying for admission in the Faculty of Arts & Islamic Studies, Education & Extension Services and College of Health Sciences are expected to sit for Screening Test at dates to be announced by affected Faculties.
Recommended: UDUSOK Postgraduate Scheduled Tuition Fees