The management of the Umaru Dangaladima School of Health Technology Educational Foundation wishes to inform the general public that the sales of admission form into the various programes offered in the school for the 2020/2021 academic session is in out.
The deadline for the submission of application form has not been specified by the management of the school.
Umaru Dangaladima School of Health Courses
The courses would be offered by the School.
- Diploma in Health Information Management
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Technician
- Diploma in Medical Statistics
- Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW).
- Diploma in Dental Therapy
- Dental Health Technician
- Dental Surgery Assistant
- Diploma in Environmental Health Technology
- Environmental Health Technician
- Environmental Health Assistant Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Darkroom (X-Ray) Technician Certificate
- X-Ray Assistant Certificate
Diploma in Health Information Management: Professional diploma in health information Management is a Six Semester Program designed to provide graduates with the knowledge and skills in planning, generating, collating, organizing, managing vital information, monitoring and disseminating health information records at the primary healthcare levels, in order to ensure effective and comprehensive healthcare delivery.
Admission Requirement: Candidates qualified for this program must have credit passes in Mathematics, English Language, Biology (or Health Sciences), chemistry and any other subject.
Diploma in Medical Imaging Technician: Diploma in Medical Imaging Technician is aimed at producing technicians that operate and manipulate efficiently, medical imaging equipment to the highest diagnosis standard and to provide middle level manpower in Medical Imaging. They should be able to conduct various imaging practices under the supervision of a technologist.
Admission Requirement: For admission into Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology program, a candidate must have five (5) credits in GCE O Level or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) at not more than two sittings. The five subjects must include Mathematics, Physics, Biology and any other two subjects plus at least passes in Chemistry and English language.
Diploma in Medical Statistics: This is a two-years (4 semester) program designed to provide graduates with knowledge and skills in generating and collection of epidemiological data, interpreting data in medical practice and using it to estimate test hypothesis.
Admission Requirement: Eligible candidates for this program must possess five (5) credit passes in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English language and Mathematics.
How to Apply for Umaru Dangaladima School of Health Admission
- Interested candidates can obtain the form online via the school portal: http://www.udshtef.org.ng/ or http://www.udshtef.org.ng/forms at the rate of Three thousand five hundred naira (3,500) only. OR
- Candidates can obtain their application forms at the school premises located at No. 8 College Road near Legislative Quarters Unguwar Dosa, Kaduna, Kaduna State.