The meaning of Public Administration was summarized by Negro and Negro as:
- A cooperative group effort in a public setting
- All three branches of government executive legislative and judiciary and their interrelationship,
The important roles in the formulation of public policy and thus a part of the political process,
- More important than, and also different in significant ways from private administration.
- Closely associated with numerous private group and individuals in providing services to the community.
It can also be seen as the device used to reconcile bureaucracy with democracy.
This article is to assist students who are aspiring to study the above course with the List of Universities in Nigeria offering the Course.
List of Universities offering Public Administration in Nigeria
- Ambrose Alli University
- Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba
- University of Abuja
- Afe Babalola University
- Akwa Ibom State University of Technology, Uyo
- Babcook University
- Bayero University
- University of Benin
- Yobe State University
- University of Calabar
- Crawford University
- Federal University Gashua
- Federal University Gusua
- Gombe State University
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University
- Kogi State University
- Lagos State University
- Legacy University, Okija Anambra State
- Novena University, Ogume
- Oduduwa University
- Olabisi Onabanjo University
- Obong University, Obong Ntak
- Redeemers University
- Tansian University, Umunya
- Umar Musa Yar’ Adua University Katsina
- Veritas University
UTME subject combination for public administration
- Any other Social Science subject.
SSCE requirement: Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language Government or History and at least a pass in Mathematics. It is always good to take a look at JAMB Brochure for special consideration (waiver) which the University of your choice has for her candidates.