Akwa Ibom State School of nursing form is out for 2021/2022 session and applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school.
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Requirements
- WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- Awaiting May/June WASSCE OR NECO 2021 results can also register with testimonials from their schools.
- NABTEB Result cannot be combined with any other.
- Age (16years and above)
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission
Registration: Commences from Wednesday 29th September – Wednesday 20th October 2021 between the hours of 8:30am – 3:00pm daily except for public holidays and weekends.
- Registration fee:
- Indigenes: N 5,000.00
- Non-indigenes: N 7,000.00
- Processing fee – N7,000.00
- Nursing and Midwifery Committee – N500.00
- Customized file – N500.00
- Three recent colour passport photographs
- Original and two photocopies each of the following: –
- Educational Certificate – FSLC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of name if applicable)
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: Saturday 23rd October, 2021.