University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Nursing is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the nursing programmme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sales of Admission Application forms for UMTH SON commences on Friday 7th May, 2021.
All candidates should note that the date of submission of application form is 25th June, 2021. And the entrance examination will come up on the Tuesday 13th July, 2021.
UMTH School of Nursing Requirements
- Applicants should possess five 5 credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two 2 sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Applicants for School of Nursing should be between Eighteen (17) and Twenty Four (24) years of age.
How to Apply for UMTH School of Nursing Admission
The UMTH school of nursing application Form Fee is N3,000 (Three thousand naira only).
All payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
It is only the successful candidates that will be invited for interview.
All enquiries should be directed to the admissions office through :- 08036789805, 08021461715 or email@example.com.