University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Nursing is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the nursing programmme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The sales of Admission Application forms for UMTH SON commences on Friday 5th May, 2022.
All candidates should note that the date of submission of application form is 30th June, 2022. And the entrance examination will come up on the Tuesday 19th July, 2022.
UMTH School of Nursing Requirements
- Applicants should possess five 5 credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two 2 sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Applicants for School of Nursing should be between Eighteen (17) and Twenty Four (24) years of age.
How to Apply for UMTH School of Nursing Admission
The UMTH school of nursing application Form Fee is N6,000 (Six thousand naira only).
- Visit https://www.umth.org.ng/ for an online application.
- Click the Link on “REGISTER NOW” or the link on the home page to start the process or visit the school to obtain the form manually
All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
It is only the successful candidates that will be invited for interview.
All enquiries should be directed to the admissions office through :- 08036789805, 08021461715 or email@example.com.