University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Health Information Management (SHIM) screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. So the management of the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Health Information Management (SHIM) is inviting qualified candidates for the exercise and has released the schedule and requirements for the Post UTME Screening for ND programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sales of Admission Application forms for UMTH SHIM commences on Friday 7th May, 2021 and the deadline is Thursday 15th July, 2021.
UMTH School of Health Information Management Admission Requirements
- Applicants should possess five (5) credits in SSCE, WAEC, and NECO which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Phyiscs, and Chemistry in not more than two (2) settings. Combination of WAEC and WAEC, NECO and NECO and WAEC and NECO are acceptable as two sittings. National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) is also acceptable in not more than two (2) sittings but cannot be combined with either WAEC or NECO.
- Candidates must have National diploma certificate in health information management (HIM) with a minimum of lower credit.
- Evidence of previous Jamb admission and completion of one year relevant work experience or an employee on a reputable health institution.
Method Of Application
The sales of admission form cost Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) Only.
- Visit https://www.umth.org.ng/ for online application.
- Click the Link on “REGISTER NOW” or the link on the home page to start the process or visit the school to obtain form manually
All completed application forms should be returned to the Co-ordinators/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated above.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with: a. Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background, b. Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
UMTH SHIM ND Post UTME Screening
The post JAMB Screening test for the ND programme and Entrance Examination for the HND programme has been scheduled to take place as follows:
- Date: 15th September, 2021
- Time: 8:00am
- Venue: School of Nursing Lecture Hall
NOTE: Any candidate who fails to upload his/her O’level Results on JAMB portal will be automatically disabled and cannot be considered for admission into SHIM.
All the prospective candidates should take note that only those candidates with the following requirements will be permitted into the examination hall:
- Evidence of remitta payment of (N5,000) for forms- HND candidates only
- Evidence of remitta payment for Post JAMB Screening Test of N,2000-ND candidates only
- Complete writing materials
- Come and collect your exam permit slip.
NB: Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
All payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect form.