University of Benin Teaching Hospital Training Schools, Benin City, School of Health Information Management Post UTME form into Ordinary and Higher Nation Diploma programme is out for 2021/2022 academic session.
Therefore, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the aforementioned programmes.
Completed forms should be returned to the office of the Head of School on or before Friday 3rd September 2021.
SHIM is a Monotechnic (Health Profession) accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN) and the Joint Admission Matriculation Board/Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB / UTME). Graduates of the school are now eligible for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
UBTH School of Health Information Management Requirements
National Diploma Programme (ND)
- Prospective candidates must possess minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings at WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB in the following areas: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and any other subject from: Physics, Geography, Economics and Government.
- Candidates must have met the 2021 JAMB/UTME National cut-off for public Polytechnics and Mono-technics.
Higher National Diploma Programme (HND)
- Candidates must possess the National Diploma (ND) certificates in Health Information Management in addition to meeting the requirements stipulated in A (i) above.
- Technician certificates in Health Information Management from Schools and Colleges of Health Technology may be considered for admission if such schools have been accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) and the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN) and must meet the requirements stated in A (i) above.
- Candidates must possess certificates or letter of one year Industrial Training (I.T) from a recognized public Health facility.
How to Apply for UBTH School of Health Information Management Post UTME
- Application Forms are obtainable from the Office of the Head, School of Health Information Management, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City.
- Candidates for National Diploma are to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only. Candidates who have not chosen the School previously can go ahead to effect change of institution and course as the case may be after the stipulated screening fees has been paid.
- Candidate for Higher National Diploma are to pay a non-refundable fee of Six Thousand Naira (N6,000) only. All payments should be made into UBTH revenue through the UBTH pay points.
Post UTME/Screening Date
- Date: Saturday 18th September, 2021
- Venue: The School premises.
- Time: 10am Prompt.
For further enquiry please call this number: 08063921117
Joshua Uwaila, Esq.
Head, Public Relations and Protocol Unit
For: Chief Medical Director