College of Nursing Sciences Tambuwal Admission Form is on sale for the 2021/2022 Academic Session and applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into General Nursing and Basic Midwifery of College.
The sales of admission form commence on 25th June and the deadline to apply is 16th July 2021. Also,the entrance exam date is 31st July 2021.
College of Nursing Sciences Tambuwal Requirements
- Applicant must possess five credit at not more than two sitting in the following Subject English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology from NECO or WAEC
How to Apply For College of Nursing Sciences Tambuwal Admission
- Visit the Institution Website at https://constambuwal.edu.ng and click on “Online Application Portal” link under Students Section or go, directly to https://portal.constambuwal.edu.ng
- Click on Start New Application and read the application instruction carefully
- Create an Account by filling your basic information and click on Register. copy of your application information would be sent to your Email address
- Use your Username & Password to login, then click on “Generate Invoice” and proceed with your application
- On your invoice click on Pay Using Payarena link and select College of Nursing Sciences Tambuwal and enter your payment ID and email address to make payment using debit card. Or you can print your invoice and take it to the POS located in the College of Nursing Sciences Tambuwal Campus
- After payment login again to the portal confirm your payment upload your passport update your bio-data, fill in your previous academic records, and upload your signature.
- Print your Application Acknowledgment Slip and Payment Receipt for Record Purpose
NB: Applicants are now to wait for further information from the Institution through SMS and Email for further inquiries, complaints, or technical support email email@example.com or call +234 903 410 2592 (Allowed call period 9:00am-5:00pm every Monday-Friday only)
Entrance Exam Schedule
- ENTRANCE EXAMS ON: 31st July 2021
- VENUE: COLLEGE MAIN CAMPUS TAMBUWAL
- TIME: 9:00am
- ORAL INTERVIEW ON: 9th August 2021
- VENUE: COLLEGE TEMPORARY SITE SOKOTO(MILITARY HOSPITAL, SOKOTO)