Bayelsa state school of nursing and midwifery form is out for 2022/2023 and this is to inform the general public and all interested candidates that the sales of entrance / admission forms into the Bayelsa State School of Nursing (BYSSON) and Bayelsa State School of Midwifery (BYSSOM), Tombia has commenced.
The deadline for the submission of the application form is 8th July, 2022.
Bayelsa State School of Nursing Eligibility And Admission Requirements
- All interested applicants MUST possess atleast five (5) credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Combination of WAEC and NECO or GCE Results is ALLOWED
- Applicant must not be less than 17 years of age.
How to Apply for Bayelsa School of Nursing And Midwifery
Sales of admission form commences on the 28th March, 2022. All interested candidates are to pay a non-refundable sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only into the under-listed account details:
- Bank Name: Zenith Bank
- Account Number: 1013876303
- Account Name: Ministry of Health Bayelsa State
After successful payment, kindly take the Oroginal and Photocopy of the payment reciept and Bank Teller to the Department of Nursing (RM 18 and 20, 3rd Floor, Ministry of Health, Secretariat Complex Yenogoa, to Collect the Entrance / Admission Application Form.
All completed application forms including relevant photocopied documents should be returned to the Department of Nursing, Ministry of Health on or before 8th July, 2022.
Entrance Examination Schedule
- Date: Saturday 16th July, 2022
- Time: 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Venue: Bayelsa State School of Nursing Complex, Tombia
NB: All Candidates are to come with their examination slips, original receipts, and writing materials.