Taraba State College of Nursing and Midwifery application form for 2022/2023 Session is Out. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school for Basic Midwifery and Community Midwifery Programmes.
The Sales of forms has commenced through the college website and application forms fees per Candidate is N8,000.00 only. The deadline for the submission of form is July 21, 2022.
Taraba State College of Nursing and Midwifery Requirements
- Candidates must have 5 credits in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB obtainable at not more than two sittings(mathematics, English Language, Biology Physics and Chemistry)
For Basic Midwifery, candidates must possess at least 5 Credits in their O’level result – WAEC, NECO or NABTEB which must include Mathematics, English Language, Biology, Physics and Chemistry obtainable in not more than two sittings to include.
Meanwhile, for the Community Midwifery, Candidates must be indigenes of Taraba State and should possess the following requirements before applying for (5) Credits including (English Language and Biology) in their O’level result – WAEC, NECO or NABTEB obtainable in not more than two sittings
How to Apply
- Visit the College website via www.tscnmjalingo.edu.ng
- Create an account on the college portal
- Use your username and password to log in
- Make payment for the application form via ATM CARD
- Fill the form carefully and submit
PRINT YOUR PAYMENT SLIP (evidence of payment), application form, and acknowledgment letter. The applicants should come along with printed documents
Screening Test Date
Date: The aptitude test will be on the Friday 22nd of July 2022
Venue: College premises
Note: Prospective candidates should come along with their original documents for verification before the aptitude test.