Taraba State College of Nursing and Midwifery application form for 2021/2022 Session is Out. The deadline to apply is 7th May 2021. Therefore, all suitable candidates can apply for the programme offered in the college.
The Sales of forms start from 12 April, 2021 and ends 7 May, 2021. Application forms fees N6,875.00 only.
Taraba State College of Nursing and Midwifery Requirements
- Candidates must have 5 credits in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB obtainable at not more than two sittings(mathematics, English Language, Biology Physics and Chemistry)
How to Apply
- Visit the College website via www.tscnmjalingo.edu.ng
- Click on “apply now
- Create an account on the college portal
- Use your username and password to log in
- Make payment for the application form via ATM CARD
- Fill the form carefully and submit
PRINT YOUR PAYMENT SLIP (evidence of payment), application form, and acknowledgment letter. The applicants should come along with printed documents
Screening Test Date
Date: The aptitude test will be on the 8th of May 2021
Venue: College premises
Note: Prospective candidates should come along with their original documents for verification before the aptitude test.