Niger State College of Nursing Sciences Form 2021/2022
Niger State College of Nursing Sciences application form is currently on sale and this is to inform the General Public that admission is now open for interested candidates wishing to apply into Niger State College Of Nursing Sciences for the following schools/programs
- School of Midwifery Minna for Basic Midwifery Program
- School of Nursing Bida for Basic Nursing Program
- School of Midwifery Kontagora for Basic Midwifery Program
Latest Update: This is to inform the general Public that Sales of POST BASIC Nursing admission form in to School of Nursing Bida Niger state will be on sale as from Monday 17th January, 2022 to 28th February, 2022
How to apply for Niger State College of Nursing
Candidates can now apply into any of this program through the college official approved webportal www.nigerconursingsciences.edu.ng and then apply into any of the above listed schools/programs of your choice.
Interested applicants can now follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: In the college portal click on the MENU “Apply Now”. At the drop-down menu option, Select any” School of your choice. Note:(you will be redirected to the application portal)”.
- Step 2: Select the Option “I’m A New Applicant” Under the Login Interface Displayed
- Step 3: The Link Should Lead you to another page where you can now create your basic Profile and then Submit
- Step 4: An Application Number will be Generated and displayed at the left-hand side for you and a copy will be sent to your mobile line Provided.
- Step 5: Proceed and login using the Application Number Generated for you
- Step 6: After A Successful Login, Kindly Follow the MENU Option Step by Step to Successfully complete Your Online Application form.
Note that your Application into Niger State College of Nursing Sciences is not yet completed until payment is made.
How to make payments via Remita- RRR
- Step 1: To make payments, At this stage click on ‘Payments Menu‘, ENSURE all your details submitted are correct.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Application Fee ‘then Click on “green-plus sign” to GENERATE INVOICE for online e-payment
- Step 3: After generating INVOICE successfully, Now you can either PRINT RRR Slip for payment via bank (click here to see list of supported banks)Using the invoice for reference purpose OR PROCEED TO PAY VIA REMITA ONLINE using debit card
- Step 4: To make the payment, click on ‘PAY VIA REMITA’, Accept the CONFIRMATION by clicking ‘MAKE PAYMENT’, if all details are correct. (PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL YOUR DETAILS ARE CORRECT & PROCESS ONE PAYMENT AT A TIME)
- Step 5: Patiently wait, as you will be switched to a PAYMENT PROCESSING PLATFORM
- Step 6: Next is: Enter your details to receive a payment response, and then enter the ATM CARD details, please carefully enter your CARD DETAILS and click on ‘PROCEED …’, If SUCCESSFUL, wait for FIVE(5) seconds as the payment platform will automatically switch you back to the school portal, then click on ‘PRINT / DOWNLOAD RECEIPT’
- Step 7: To make payment Via Bank Branch, Print RRR and take to any supported bank, make payment of amount payable on the slip, the receipt comes available after some minutes, if not click on “Check Status” from Invoice Page, If it persists after 24hours, click on invoice page to re-query your transaction or text your transaction reference on RRR slip to the support line (please text only).
- Step 8: If NOT-SUCCESSFUL, wait for FIVE(5) seconds as the payment platform will automatically switch you back to the school website, then click on ‘view invoice’ on the top submenu to try after a while and repeat STEP
- Step 9: If the payment goes successful proceed to download receipt and click on the final submission menu
Final Step: IF ALL GOES RIGHT, download your application acknowledgement slip for reference purpose.
For more inquiry call:
a. 08101708482(ICT officer School of Midwifery Minna),
b. 08060018220 (ICT officer school of Midwifery Kontagora)
c. 09037406233 (ICT officer School of Nursing Bida)
b. 08059813552, 08142411717 ( The College application Portal Technical Support)
Entrance Examination Schedule
- Basic Nursing/ Midwifery: 5th March, 2022.
- Interview Date: Not Yet Specified
- Community / Nursing & Midwifery: Not Yet Specified.
Read: List of school of nursing form on sale