Edo state college of nursing sciences form for 2022/2023 is out and applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for admission into the Basic Nursing Programme at school.
The basic nursing program is a study program of three (3) Years. The application opens on Tuesday, 11th January 2022, and closes on Tuesday 25th January 2022 at 12 PM.
Edo State College of Nursing Requirements:
Applicant must possess:
1. WAEC/NECO (O’Level) with at least five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology OR NECO (English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) at one sitting.
2. Must not be less than Seventeen (17) years old upon admission.
How to Apply for Edo College of Nursing Science Admission
- Visit the school portal, https://ecns.waeup.org/applicants/ase2022.
- Click on “Register for application” to begin the application process. Complete the registration form.
- Please note your email and password as you will be required to log-in with it to complete your application.
- Application fee is N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only) to the college and N200.00 (Two hundred Naira only) to Nursing and Midwifery Committee, Edo State
- Only applicants with valid Government identification will be allowed into the CBT Examination Centre
- Application closes Tuesday January 25, 2022 at 12PM
Edo College of Nursing Science Entrance Exam
- Date: January 28th, 29th & 31st 2022
- Time: 9:oo am – 3:00 pm (Applicants are advice to check their portal for respective allotted time).
- Venue: Edo CNS Computer Lab
NOTE: Only applicants with valid Government identification and payment receipt will be allowed into the CBT Examination Centre.
NB: PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE COLLEGE AS NO HARD COPY FORM WILL BE SOLD.
Applicants are required to have a functional e-mail and phone number for future contacts and advised to keep their log-in details as same will be used for result checking.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: This advert disclaims all other calls for application into the school.