School of Nursing and Health
College Of Nursing Sciences (FMC) Nguru Form 2022/2023
The College of Nursing Sciences, Federal Medical Centre, Nguru admission form is out and applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the BASIC NURSING and BASIC MIDWIFERY programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The sales of forms for the year 2022/2023 academic session will commence on Monday, 7th November 2022 and end on Sunday, 20th November 2022.
College of Nursing Sciences Nguru Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess five (5) credits in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two (2) Sittings for WAEC, NECO and NABTEB.
- NABTEB Cannot be combined with NECO or WAEC.
- Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for College of Nursing Sciences Nguru Admission
- All interested candidates are to apply via the College website and pay a nonon-refundableee of N6,000 only should be paid through REMITA.
- Go to the school portal www.nursingcollegenguru.edu.ng and click on Application.
- Fill up the application form and generate RRR.
- Go to nearest bank of your choice, or visit remita.net and make a payment.
- You then proceed with registration using your Application ID and phone number as password.
- Print the generated ATTESTATION CARD and come along with it from 28th to 29th November 2022 for the Entry examination.
For more information, please contact:
Read: List of school of nursing form on sale