College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe is currently selling application forms for admission into its basic and post-basic nursing programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe, Gombe State, BASIC and POST-BASIC NURSING PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Completed forms are to be returned to the registry on or before 31st Jan. 2021 as no late submission will be welcomed by the college management.
College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe Basic & Post Basic Nursing Programmes Entry Requirements
Below are the entry requirement to secure admission into the school.
- Five credits in English, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry
- The result must either WAEC, NECO or NABTEB (not more than 2 sittings)
- Candidate must be within the age limit of 16-35 years old.
- Candidate must be physically and mentally fit.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira Only (N5000) into the College Account at Fidelity Bank Plc. Account Number 5020132211 and Collect the form in College Registry.
- Cash payment is not allowed.
- No completed form will be accepted after the closing date