College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe is currently selling application forms for admission into its basic and post-basic nursing programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe, Gombe State, BASIC and POST-BASIC NURSING PROGRAMMES for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Completed forms are to be returned to the registry on or before 29th August 2021 as no late submission will be welcomed by the college management.
College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe Basic & Post Basic Nursing Programmes Entry Requirements
- JAMB score 150 points and above.
- O/level five credit sciences (Mathematics, English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.)
- They are to submit their JAMB slip, Bank Teller and O/level to the College Registry.
- Candidates without JAMB SCORE need not to apply.
- The candidate must be physically and Mentally fit.
Below are the entry requirement for the post-basic nursing to secure admission into the school.
- Five credits in English, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry
- The result must either WAEC, NECO or NABTEB (not more than 2 sittings)
- Candidate must be within the age limit of 16-35 years old.
- Candidate must be physically and mentally fit.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should pay the sum of Two thousand Naira (N2000) for basic nursing and Five Thousand Naira Only (N5000) for post-basic nursing into the College Account at Fidelity Bank Plc. Account Number 5020132211 and Collect the form in College Registry.
- Cash payment is not allowed.
- No completed form will be accepted after the closing date